I. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL, CIF/CNP: 46093032, Reg. Com.: J17/752/2022, Address: 12 Teiului str., Sendreni, Galati, as data operator.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the website https://ediagnostic.ro/ (the "Site").
II. Categories of personal data processed
II.1. If you are a visitor to the Site, Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data that you provide in the contact / questions / complaints section, to the extent that you contact us in this way.
III. Purposes and grounds of processing
III.1. If you are a visitor to the Website, Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL processes your personal data as follows:
- for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, by means of remote communication means (e-mail, sms), of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL, through the Site.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent to the processing of data for this purpose by filling in and checking the appropriate box in the form available on the Site. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications, you can use the option at the end of each e-mail/sms containing commercial communications.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. The refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
– to resolve complaints, complaints and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL to ensure the correct functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of the Site's visitors, including by solving various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
IV. The duration for which we process your data
As a principle, Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL will process your personal data as much as is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you withdraw your consent for data processing for marketing purposes, Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL will stop processing your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out by Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL based on the consent expressed by you before its withdrawal.
V. Disclosure of personal data
In order to fulfill the processing purposes, Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL may disclose your data to partners, to third parties or entities that support Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL in carrying out its activities through the Site (for example, courier companies, IT service providers), or to the authorities central/local public, in the following cases listed by way of example:
– for the administration of the Site;
- in situations where this communication would be necessary for awarding prizes or other facilities to the persons concerned, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL through the Site;
– for maintaining, customizing and improving the Site and the services provided through it;
– to perform data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
– for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
– when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL can be transferred outside Romania, but only to countries in the European Union.
VII. Your rights
Under the conditions provided by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
– the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities carried out by Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL, according to what is described in this document;
- the right to access data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding processing activities such as the manner in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is done, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc.;
– the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delay, by Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL of inaccurate/unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The correction/completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were sent, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete data, without undue delay, ("the right to be forgotten"), if one of the following reasons applies:
— they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
— if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
— if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
— if the personal data were processed illegally;
— if personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation;
— the personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services according to the Union law or the internal law to which the operator is subject.
It is possible that, following the data deletion request, Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL will anonymize these data (thus depriving them of their personal character) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
– the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person contests the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
– the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
- the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for establishing, exercising or defending a right in court; or
– the data subject has objected to the processing (other than those for direct marketing), for the time interval in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
– the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, as well as (ii) the right to have this data transmitted by to Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL to another data operator, to the extent that the conditions stipulated by law are met;
- the right to opposition - with regard to processing activities can be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation in which the data subject is, that the data concerning him/her be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL or on the basis of the public interest, except in cases where Ediagnostic Healthcare SRL can demonstrate that has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify the processing and that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for direct marketing purposes.
– the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision, i.e. the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects that concern the data subject or affect him in a similar way to a significant extent;
– the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or the competent courts, to the extent you consider necessary.
For any additional questions regarding how personal data is processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the email address: email@example.com.
For more information on how these files are used, please visit the following link: https://ediagnostic.ro/politica-cookies/.